City Sweets & Treats is not your typical home-based bakery that puts out brownies and cookies everyday. City Sweets & Treats owner, Maria, has been elevating her game and specializes in several kinds of pastries, brioche breads, and yeast-based breads. Put the chocolate strawberries to rest this Valentine’s day and order you a few cardamon buns or raspberry sweet rolls!
- Reasons why you should shop with them
- When you are looking for baked goods, you want to shop with someone who is passionate, patient, and puts love into their baking. That’s what City Sweets & Treats is all about! No baked good is sitting out over there, because every order is made fresh just for you.
- Reasons why I brag about the pastries
- I love a wide variety of flavors when it comes to dessert. Sometimes I want chocolate, and sometimes I want cinnamon. City Sweets & Treats creates tons of different flavor combinations such as a chocolate raspberry sweet rolls, egg nog babka muffins, and a triple bacon sweet roll! Where else can you get that delivered to your doorstep in D.C.?
- Reasons why I should ditch the box of chocolates?
- We should support more of our local businesses. The quality is just as good (if not better than large businesses). A little support has never hurt anyone. Show love this holiday season! I’ll be on the lookout.