ProteinHouse says eating healthy is the first step toward an all around better life. They provide fresh, healthy, and quality foods to make you feel good! Let’s get into it:
- Have you just worked out and want tasty meal that will also benefit your body?
- ProteinHouse has so many options that I love. They are creative, healthy, and appetizing. Froyo pancakes, Cajun BBQ chicken rice bowl, Salmon burger, and PB&J shake are a few of my favorites from this extravagant menu!
- What if I don’t work out?
- That is okay. You can always get the satisfaction of working out from watching Instagram videos LOL. I’d like to point out that ProteinHouse does a great job with their seasoning! The cajun bbq chicken bowl was packed with flavor from the bbq sauce, seasoned chicken, and fresh onions and peppers. This was my go-to! Also, The salmon burger with the avocado and agave mustard was spectacularrr.
- I’m vegan/gluten free! Do they have stuff for me?
- ProteinHouse caters to all diets which I love. For the vegans, the vegan pancakes, acai bowls, and vegan burger are all fire options. You can get gluten free buns and wraps also!
- Do you want to go to Protein House for the third day in a row?